Wix sites are search engine friendly. All of your site content can be crawled and indexed by search engines (e.g. Google and Bing) whether you have a Premium site or not.
Top 10 SEO Tips for Wix Website
- Try Wix SEO Wiz.
- Use long-tail keywords.
- Choose the right domain.
- Write unique titles & descriptions.
- Make it mobile-friendly.
- Submit a sitemap.
- Go local SEO.
- Structure your site.
- Describe your Images
- Get more backlinks
Wix provides you with all the (free) tools and Wix SEO tips you need to improve your ranking in the long run. … As you can see, there is absolutely no need to pay a lot of dough to get great SEO results.
All you need is some guidance for your WiX Website SEO. Good thing we’re here for that too.
What SEO Features Does Wix Include?
Wix offers a number of WiX SEO features for those looking to increase their Wix site’s organic traffic, and here is a handy quick-glance checklist you can use to reference these:
- Edit title tags & meta descriptions
- Edit H tags (H1, H2, etc.)
- SEO patterns for default settings across pages
- Set custom page URLs
- Edit alt tags on images
- A reasonable PageSpeed score
- Mobile-friendly templates
- Google Analytics & Search Console integration
- Implement 301 redirects
- Set canonical tags
- XML sitemap (although this cannot be edited)
- Structured data
Imam Uddin; imamuddinwp